1. ONLINE STORE TERMS
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
3. ACCOUNTS INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
4. COLOR QUALITY
Colors display differently from monitor to monitor. The colors on the screen may be slightly different from what is printed.
If you are using a local print shop (Kinkos/staples/FedEx) to print your items I recommend going to a location that offers self-serve printing. Some print shops may not print your item due to copyright. We are not responsible if you’re unable to print.
6. ALL ITEMS ARE NOT LICENSED PRODUCTS
BeePrinta do not claim any rights to the graphics/cliparts used. Images belong to their respective owners and are not being sold. You are paying for the time we spent creating design and customization.